Commonly asked questions

What type of work will my donation help fund?

Your contribution provides youth with more than a place to stay; it provides a stable and safe home environment and access to workshops, support, and other resources to help them transition into a healthy, independent adulthood.

How do I give?

You can give online, by mail, or by phone at 250-383-8830. Learn more about ways to support us here.

What happens when I make an online donation?

When you make an online donation, you should receive a confirmation by email. If you do not receive one, please check your junk mail folder or call us at 250-383-8830.

What if I need to change my mailing address?

To change your mailing address, please call 250-383-8830 or email us with your new information.

How do I cancel a payment?

If you need to cancel a payment or are having difficulties with your transaction, please call 250-383-8830 and we will be happy to assist you.

What is automatic withdrawal and electronic funds transfer?

Currently, automatic withdrawal and electronic funds transfer is not available.

How do I cancel or change a preauthorized arrangement?

You can easily cancel or change your monthly donation by contacting our office.

When will I get my donation receipt?

Official receipts for Income Tax purposes are issued once a year via mail before the end of March.

Can I get my receipt right after I donate?

If you require a tax receipt before the end of the year, please contact our office.

Sign up for updates from Threshold Housing Society